Monday, July 07, 2008

"I feel like I've been sitting here a long time. Probably a little too long."

Edward stopped what he was doing and looked around. He scratched the back of his head just to prove to himself that he was in control of something. It wasn't nearly as reassuring as he hoped it would be.

"I don't know the best way to start this other than just to start, the whole is far too big for me to already have it. It has to create itself. You get what I'm saying right?"

The woman, nicely dressed with attire that was just nice enough to make Edward feel out of place, scribbled something down and without looking up nodded.

"You feel feel small compared to the complexities of your..." she paused thinking. If she was trying to be delicate Edward really wished that she wouldn't, it'd already been a long day. "Circumstance," she continued.

"Yeah I guess so. End of the world and all."

"How did this all begin?

"You don't know?"

"Why don't you tell me."

"Ah great not this shit again."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home